Every once in awhile I get a very serious urge to write, usually because I've learned something or am over-flowing with some emotion. I've decided, instead of keeping these moments locked up in a journal, I am going to share them with you. Hence, my blog....


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yo Peeps!

haha...did i just call ya'll peeps? What was i Thinking?! I don't know. Sometimes its great to just be without thinking about it...to just totally be!! yes!! Big plans to almost live the entire rest of my life that way. Plans plans ;) Holidays comin up here...wow did they ever sneak up fast and bite me in the rear! Seems to just happen that way. Side note...sang backup in the studio tonight to Steve Rupert's "Raging River." No joke...that song is completely incredible. The bass line, which I couldn't really hear till I heard the song in the phones in the studio, is ridiculously good. I don't know if Steve did that himself or what but its amazing. The Cd's in my hand right now and I need to get permission from steve to put it up on my page. Can't wait to share it and as always and forever I hope that you find a piece in me and me heart that touches your heart and expands your mind...helps you breath easy with a freedom of acceptance of who you are. Because you are beautiful...don't u know that? :) Much love to you friend and member of the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment