Every once in awhile I get a very serious urge to write, usually because I've learned something or am over-flowing with some emotion. I've decided, instead of keeping these moments locked up in a journal, I am going to share them with you. Hence, my blog....


Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Night Before Our First Performance

Would it be too weird to say that I've waited me whole life to feel like I was ready for this and that I actually feel that I am. So much work went into being in this place. I'm just so happy that I never gave up on myself, because there were so many times that I wanted too and almost did. I had so many opportunities to choose the easier path away from my true self and I'm so proud that I managed to keep pushing through, kept looking for the me on the inside that really had a voice to share. Its such a pleasure to feel comfortable in my own skin as I do now and not be afraid of who sees me being me. A gift.



I am feeling very appreciative to some artists here on liquid audio for making me feel extra pumped this week when I was feeling down and incredibly nervous about tomorrow's performance. A special group of people are hangin out here.



I'll catech ya'll on the flip side of this story and hope that I have some exciting memories to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment